Saturday, May 5, 2007

Home You're Where It's Warm Inside by Jack Prelutsky

Home You're Where It's Warm Inside


Home! You are a special place;
You're where I wake and wash my face,
Brush my teeth and comb my hair,
Change my socks and underwear,
Clean my ears and blow my nose,
Try on all my parent's clothes.

Home! You're where it's warm inside,
Where my tears are gently dried,
Where I'm comforted and fed
Where I'm forced to go to bed,
Where there's always love to spare;
Home! I'm glad that you are there.
--Jack Prelutsky


Today Peter and I are going down to Torrance to see if we want to put down money on a mobile home. It's brand new, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a laundry room, a big kitchen, dining area and living room. It's in a nice park with two pools, and about 250 mobile homes. They're modernizing the park, by giving rent breaks to brand new homes so it costs less to get a new one than an old. We're really excited about this! If you want to see where it is, you can Google 108 C St, in Torrance, CA. The one we want is 3rd from the end on the west side of the street. Wish us luck today--if we decide to move forward, we could start moving in as little as 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment